Welcome to the Illustrated Guide to Law!
I’m a criminal defense attorney in New York. I do
this Illustrated Guide in my spare time, so it doesn’t
update on any given schedule. I’m happy to answer
questions and take criticism!
You can email me at: email@example.com.
- New York Comic Con — October 10-13, 2012
Previous Lectures Available Online:
- “Why Are You Here” speech to student body of Charleston School of Law
- Hope for Hopeless Cases I: Defending an Internet Pornography Case – Understanding the Investigative Process
- Hope for Hopeless Cases II: Defending against Wiretaps and Tape Recordings
- Hope for Hopeless Cases III: Better Loss Calculations for Lower Sentences in Financial Crimes
- Hope for Hopeless Cases IV: Your Client Confessed! Now What?
- Hope for Hopeless Cases V: Defending the DNA Case
- Search and Seizure in 60 Minutes